Pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003 on the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, the treatment of personal information will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and will protect the privacy and rights of users/ visitors who access this website.
In particular, data allowing the disclosure of racial or ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, trade unions, associations or organisations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade-unionist character, as well as personal data allowing the disclosure of health status and sexual activity, may be processed only with the written consent of the data subject and with the prior authorisation of the Data Protection Authority (article 26).
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
Legislative Decree 196/2003
Art. 7 - Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The data subject shall have the right to receive confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their personal data, even if not yet recorded, and its communication in intelligible form.
2. The data subject has the right to obtain information on:
a) the source of the personal data;
b) the purpose and methods of the data processing;
c) the logic applied when the data is processed with the use of electronic instruments;
d) the identification data of the data controller, data managers and designated representative in accordance with article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the entities or categories of entity to whom the personal data may be disclosed and who may gain knowledge of said data in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, data managers or persons in charge of the processing.
3. The data subject has the right to obtain:
a) the updating, correction, or, where relevant, integration of the data;
b) the deletion, anonymisation or blocking of data that has been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their contents, to the entities to whom the data was communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared to the right to be protected.
4. The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if it is relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, for the purpose of sending advertising or direct selling materials or for carrying out market research or commercial communications.
DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA MANAGER
The data controller is Snaidero Rino Spa with registered offices at Viale Rino Snaidero Cavaliere del Lavoro 15, 33030 Majano, Udine (Italy);
The The data manager is Snaidero Rino Spa with registered offices at Viale Rino Snaidero Cavaliere del Lavoro 15, 33030 Majano, Udine (Italy);
The user may at any time exercise their rights with respect to the data controller, pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which is reproduced in full below for your convenience.
TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED AND PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
This website owned by Snaidero Rino Spa offers information and interactive content. While browsing the site, information can then be captured on the user, or more generally on the visitor, in the following ways:
- Navigation data: the computer systems and software procedures used for the operation of this website acquire during their normal activity some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet operating protocols; this information is not collected to be associated, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses, browser type, operating system, domain name and website addresses the user has logged into or out of, information about the pages visited by the user within the site, time of access, duration of stay on a single page, analysis of internal paths and other parameters relating to the operating system and computer environment of the user.
- Geolocation data: subject to user consent, the website may perform non-continuous processing of location data to provide the services requested by the user;
- Data provided voluntarily by the user: this is the data related to the personal information the user/visitor has left on the site to access certain services chosen in linear mode.
Pursuant to article 13 of the above decree, we hereby provide the following information.
1. Sensitive data provided will be processed, within the general authorisation limits of the Data Protection Authority, for the following purposes:
- the collection, processing and storage of personal data in order to focus and develop the range of products and services offered;
- the use of personal data for marketing and promotional purposes (market research, promotional, advertising and information initiatives, etc.);
- the communication of personal data to Snaidero Group companies and/or commercial operators (e.g. retailers, agents, designers, ...) within the Snaidero Rino Spa distribution network;
2. The data will be processed using the following procedures: manual and/or computerised;
3. The provision of personal data is optional. We advise however that in the case of refusal of consent we will not be able to perform as specified above regarding the purposes of the processing;
4. The data, subject to authorisation as referred to above, may be disclosed to Snaidero Group companies and/or commercial operators (e.g. retailers, agents, designers, ...) within the Snaidero Rino Spa distribution network and may also be transferred abroad.